Additional Documents and Resources/Online Library
Local Forms and Documents:
Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) publications on flood protection:
- Above the Flood: Elevating Your Floodprone House
- Answers to Questions About the National Flood Insurance Program
- Coastal Construction Manual
- Elevated Residential Structures
- Protecting Manufactured Homes from Floods and Other Hazards
- Mitigation of Flood and Erosion Damage to Residential Buildings in Coastal Areas
- Protecting Building Utilities from Flood Damage
- Protecting Floodplain Resources
- Reducing Damage from Localized Flooding
American Red Cross / Disaster Relief / Types of Emergencies
3 links for above:
A collaborative multi-state effort by Extension Services across the country to improve the delivery of services to citizens affected by disasters.
Find out what is and is not covered under your NFIP Policy.
- Publications to address disaster related issues.